Monday, November 8, 2010

THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN - fine art black and white photography by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)




FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA


Hahnemuhle Digital Fine Art Paper print, Limited edition, Photo is for sale. Moneybookers accepted.
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek



Today's world always expect originality from the artist. I think that only One was the true original Creator and the rest of us, artists, merely transfer His images to others ;). When I was on my way to Trakoscan, Croatia, I knew that the majority of the visitors focus mainly on the castle and the castle was photographed a gazillion times. I didn't want that, to focus on the castle, but I put my focus on the lake. Funny thing happened, in the calm waters of the lake I found the most attractive image of the castle.

1 comment: