Friday, December 3, 2010

"Summer Beauty", Photography by Margaret Bednar




My Blog:  Art Happens NC


This is a beauty that hails from Petoskey, MI.  Right now there is a blanket of snow on the ground and vibrant colors like this are hiding snuggly under the ground patiently waiting their turn to enjoy the sun once again. If you are interested in an image of the above, please click HERE.  Thank you.


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

2 comments:

  1. I just love photos of beautiful flowers when there are none outside, since its 30 outside. My Christmas cactus is blooming inside though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it is summer, I long for fall. When it is winter, I long for summer. I'm glad you enjoyed this splash of color.

    ReplyDelete