Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fine Art Color Cityscape Urban Photograph by Brad Rickerby - Berlin

Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, Germany
Photo by Brad Rickerby

I have sat on so many curbs in so many cities in the world. I love the looking up angle and it allows me to put car tail lights in the middle of the frame. As always, I was looking to capture the pulse and the dynamic of the city. This set up was great. All those lights in the buildings in the background. A huge intersection with multiple traffic signals. Once I got down onto the curb I was able to place the car lights so they bring your eye to the center of the frame. I liked this location a lot. And I created some great images there.

To view additional works by Brad Rickerby and for more information on him, please visit his web site at http://www.bradrickerby.com

Limited Edition prints of this photograph are available for purchase. Please contact Mr. Rickerby by email at brad@bradrickerby.com.

Brad Rickerby is located in Cheshire, CT, USA, and travels the world collecting his imagery.

Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

No comments:

Post a Comment