Friday, February 18, 2011

Margaret Bednar Photography




My Blog:  Art Happens NC


A beautiful flower says many things.  I love you, of course!  But many things can say I love you as well - I mean if truth be told, a man who helps clean the house is equivalent to 1000 roses!   The above blog is a site where a sampling of select photos and artwork for sale are showcased.  The blog where ALL my artwork can be seen and a variety of prints (framed or unframed) and greeting cards may be purchased is HERE.

I also invite you to my daily photography and poetry blog, "Art Happens 365".  From this blog you can click and be transported to my various other blogs which include sketching & painting and creative writing.  Thank you for your interest.




Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

No comments:

Post a Comment