Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seeing a single flowers universe by Katarina Fagerstrom Levring


Iris Universe 1
Using my Canon 5D Mark II and Lensbaby Composer and a couple of macro filters I can relax in the knowing that I don`t need to travel across 1000s of miles to capture beautiful images. Instead I can take one single flower and study it in a Mindful way, move into the intimate universe of its being with all my senses in relaxed attention and expanding the view with my tools. Seeing and becoming a part of its beauty is what defines me as being an artist according to Fredrick Franck in his book "The Zen of seeing" and "The awakened eye". To read more about my studies of the writings of Fredrick Franck´s, visit my blog at my website


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

No comments:

Post a Comment