Thursday, April 21, 2011

WATERFALL HAIR - BW fine art photography by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)



FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA


Hahnemuhle Digital Fine Art Paper print Original photo is for sale. Moneybookers & PayPal accepted. Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek
Or through Fine Art America service.


I remember the moment when I took this photograph. It is the silkens in the tiny ray of water beam that caught my eye. I want to offer my hand to the water and just touch it.
"For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes."
Jeremiah 31:25


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work
Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf
.

No comments:

Post a Comment