Thursday, May 19, 2011

MY FATHER - BW fine art photography by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)


FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA


Hahnemuhle Digital Fine Art Paper print
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek


Art is always personal.
For me at least.
I don't understand when and why it becomes unpersonalized?
Just a pretty picture?!
Well, for me it is still personal.

This is my father.
He doesn't like to be photographed and I need to sneak at him and catch him by surprise.
Maybe it has something to do with the history of photography and the fact that in his childhood taking family to photographers studio was a very special moment. Every one was specially dressed and needed to stand still in the pose that the photographer requested of them.... more on my blog





Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work
Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf
.

No comments:

Post a Comment