Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Twittering by Katarina Fagerstrom Levring



Strelitzia, Connection

During the past few weeks I have been learning everything I can about Twitter. I didn`t really mean to spend so much time concentrating on how to behave in the community but I was caught by the twitterbug and as such I kept at it. It is a really good community to   network in. I, being a recluse didn`t think of myself as a person that could twitter at all, and enjoying it as well, oh NO. But I do, and I will because I`ve found out that at Twitter I can be a resourceful member of a creative community. And that is why I love Twitter.

You can follow me on Twitter at: @KatarinaFL


Copyright 2011 by Katarina Fagerstrom Levring. All rights reserved.


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

No comments:

Post a Comment