Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE CROSS AND THE TREE - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)



FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER
LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
Kodak Retina IIf, Kodak Gold, color, ISO 400
Hahnemuhle Digital Fine Art Paper print Original photo is for sale. Moneybookers & PayPal accepted. Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek

Well, I found an old, eleven years old... long time expired, color film that I forgot to use. I took it with me in my wanderings throughout Zagorje. There was this one photo that just called for desaturation. The shadows of the afternoon sun, the little tree in the background... a scene that the blue sky and green grass shouldn't distract.


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work
Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf
.

No comments:

Post a Comment