Monday, June 25, 2012

BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD - FIne Art Photography by Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)


Delicate and gentle orchids, painted with camera.

FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
DSLR,
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek

Sell Art Online

ESSAY: WHO AM I AS AN ARTIST (in series) PART EIGHT

As a Christian and an Artist

We already observed that art is directly connected with the person who creates. As a person who is saved by Christ, my personality is changed, my visions are changed and my visual stimulus are changed. I love good and hate evil. Not that I do not know that evil is in the world to (it is all in the Bible btw.), but I hate evil and I do not want to be a part of it. I am not ... more on SiLa Art Photo Blog



Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature, beautiful photographs, Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography, fine art for sale, fine art prints, interior decorating, Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work, Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf.

No comments:

Post a Comment