Sunday, September 22, 2013

Zen Moments -01 - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


Zen Moments -01 - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


 © Denise Bossarte
Zen Moments - 01


I am working on a new portfolio. I have until the last week of September to decide between "Behind the Scenes" and this new one, "Zen Moments." I have really been noticing these Zen Moments at the Houston Arboretum, so decided to keep playing with them to see if a portfolio might manifest!

I shared this with my photo group as part of a monthly print competition, with last month's subject being "odd numbers." This one was entered for the 7 leaves. Most people thought it was too centered and too close-up on the leaf itself. I, of course, disagreed!  I really liked the back light from the morning sun. What do you think?


photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

No comments:

Post a Comment