Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BLUE AS SEA - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)



FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
Kodak Color, 100/35, Underwater plastic camera
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek


ESSAY: WHO AM I AS AN ARTIST (in series) PART FIVE

Then, there is that part of me being a woman, so I have different sensitivity on visual stimulus. My emotions are created differently and that is a positive thing that I will and am already using it in my artworks. Being a woman in art can only bring improvement in the artworld.

“Talent is not gender related”

Sadly, ...more on SiLa Photo Art Blog

Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, nature, seascapes, Artistic Photography, panoramic landscapes, Photography For Sale from Croatian Artist, Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, pejzaž, more, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf.

No comments:

Post a Comment