Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ARTIST IN BUSINESS - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)


FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
Kodak Color, 100/35, Underwater plastic camera
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek

ESSAY: WHO AM I AS AN ARTIST (in series) PART SIX

Artist in business.

And there is that part of me being an artist in business. Well, I am that type of artist that sells my artwork and after all have a goal to be not just satisfied with the artworks I am creating, but to satisfy a circle of my artwork collectors with quality and beautiful art. I am (as an artist) a work in progress, but accent is on progress.

The business of art gives me a headache for quite sometime. I am not a novice ... more on SiLa Art Photo Blog




Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature, Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography, fine art for sale, fine art prints, interior decorating, Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work, Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf.

No comments:

Post a Comment