Saturday, June 23, 2012

PINK ORCHIDS - Croatian Artist Lidija Ivanek (SiLa)



FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHER LIDIJA IVANEK FROM CROATIA
DSLR
Contact through e-mail Lidija Ivanek


ESSAY: WHO AM I AS AN ARTIST (in series) PART SEVEN

What about writing and sharing, me being a writer?

What about it. One thing about the definition of helping is that it means sharing what you have with others. I gained certain experience and knowledge while I am in the process of learning and I am willing to share that with you. As a kid, I once get a present from my mum, a hardbound notebook and I started to write my diary in it and I never stopped writing. That is part of creating. More on SiLa Art Photo Blog.


Sell Art Online



Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nature, beautiful photographs, Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography, fine art for sale, fine art prints, interior decorating, Photography For Sale as Croatian Artist post daily their newest work, Fine Art fotografije, umjetničke fotografije, crno bijele fotografije, hrvatski fotograf.

No comments:

Post a Comment