Sunday, November 25, 2012

REVISIONS IN PHOTOGRAPHY - Lidija Ivanek SiLa


Forest reflection 
Forest reflection

When it is a gray, rainy day, as today, I have almost a habit to revise my old photographs. I found that to be most useful for me, one of the reasons is that I can see clearly how my artistic vision is changing and I can adjust my own path according to goals that I set before me. Another useful thing is that I can develop my old photographs in a new way, adjusted to my new way of looking at them. I consider my artworks (photographs in this case) to be of lasting value and revising them I give them new life. Nature is ever slowly changing, I am changing, so why should not my photographs? It is a moment captured on camera, a moment that is long gone, but in a form of photograph it is always a new one.


Sell Art Online


Discover Photo Art, Colorful Photography, Black and White Photography,Artistic Photos, Artistic Photography,Photography For Sale as International Artists post daily their newest work..

No comments:

Post a Comment